Terms & Conditions
Generate Fitness is committed to providing a safe, clean workout facility to all of its members and guests. Everyone must check in with the front desk upon arrival.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS and CONDITIONS
Generate Fitness maintains a variety of services including strength training, cardiovascular fitness, and Pilates, Yoga and group exercise studios.
All participants acknowledge and accept the risk inherent in the use of the services and facilities. By using Generate Fitness, the participant hereby assumes the risk of injury, accident, death, disability, or damage to his or her person or property that may arise from use of Generate Fitness’s services or facilities. The member, his or her heirs, executors, representatives of assigns hereby release Generate Fitness from all claims or liabilities for personal injury, loss of property or damage to property of any kind sustained by the member while on the premises of Generate Fitness except where this is the direct result of negligence or willful misconduct by Generate Fitness.
Participant certifies that he or she is in good physical health and is able to undertake and engage in the sports, exercise or physical activities in which he or she has chosen to participate.
Monthly memberships may be cancelled at any time with a five day written notice. We accept written cancellation by email only, it is your responsibility to verify receipt and approval of your cancellation. Cancellations cannot be backdated. Fees will not be pro-rated.
We understand that under certain circumstances you may need to freeze your membership. Members holding contracts may freeze their membership by submitting their request by email 5 days prior to freeze start date.
- Freeze requests must be longer than 14 days and no more that 3 months.
- Freeze requests only apply to regular monthly memberships.
- Memberships must be in good standing (if paid monthly through automatic dues) or paid in full at the time of request.
- Under no circumstances will we back date a freeze.
- Maximum 3 suspensions or 3 months per calendar year, whichever occurs first.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
All members and guests of Generate Fitness must adhere to and abide by the following policies and procedures.
Age Requirements: Members and guests must be 16 years of age or older to use the facilities.
Members: Have access to all areas of Generate Fitness. Pilates equipment may only be used when an instructor is present.
Guest Policies: Guests must either present an applicable guest pass, or pay guest fees upon check-in to use facilities
USE OF THE FACILITY
- Proper workout attire must be worn at all times. (Blue jeans, work boots and sandals are not permitted. Shirts must be worn at all times.) Bare feet or socks (with grips) are encouraged during activities such as Yoga, Pilates or dance.
- With the exception of water, no food, chewing gum, canned beverages, alcoholic beverages, glass bottles or cups are permitted in the exercise areas. If you have a glass water bottle, please ensure it has a protective coating to prevent shattering.
- The use of ANY tobacco products is prohibited in and around the facility.
- Personal belongings (such as jackets, books, etc.) may must be left in the lockers that are provided in the change areas. Generate will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items. The lockers in the change rooms are available for daily use and monthly rental.
- All weights must be returned to their appropriate places when you are done using them.
- All dumbbells should be returned to the dumbbell racks in sequential order.
- Weights are not to be left on the floor or leaned against walls or equipment.
- Weights are not to be dropped or thrown on the floor.
- Equipment must be wiped down with the wipes supplied from dispensers after you finish an exercise.
- In consideration of others, please limit your time on the cardio equipment to 30 minutes when someone is waiting.
- Inappropriate language or behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other individuals and the equipment.
- Persistent disregard for these policies will result in cancellation of your membership.