Five Reasons to Sign Up for Our Upcoming Ultimate Pregnancy Workshop!
October 23, 2017
Whether you’re pregnant for the first, second or fifth time, there’s always more to learn about the ins and outs of motherhood. Fitness, nutrition and mindfulness are all key areas to focus on for any mom, which is why we’ve designed the Ultimate Pregnancy Workshop: a comprehensive four-week education and movement program for soon-to-be mamas!
Join yoga, Pilates and barre expert Ariel Grace and holistic nutritionist/doula Adrienne Cotê as they offer you the best exercises, nutrition tips, advice and support during your journey into motherhood.
Still on the fence about signing up? Here are five more reasons to dive into mama wellness with us this January:
1. Meet like-minded mamas in your community. Looking for a squad to hang out with while you’re on mat leave? The Ultimate Pregnancy Workshop will be the perfect intimate setting to make friends, swap tips and share your experiences with mamas from around the neighbourhood.
2. Gain confidence and eliminate fears. Lessons on newborn care, preparing for birth, labour and more will leave you feeling comfortable and ready to tackle the birth process (and motherhood!) with ease.
3. Stay in shape during your pregnancy. Ariel’s killer combo of pre-natal yoga, Pilates and barre will allow you to maintain strength, mobility and flexibility as your body changes.
4. Learn more about nutrition for you and your little one. Adrienne will provide you with plenty of healthy recipes, nutrition tips and advice for the best ways to stay nourished during your pregnancy.
5. Relax and unwind. Along with the workshop’s fitness component, meditation and relaxation techniques will also be included to ensure you stay calm and centred as you embark on your journey into motherhood.
So what are you waiting for? Pregnancy is a beautiful stage in any woman’s life, and we would be honoured to share it with you!
Sign up for the Ultimate Pregnancy Workshop through our website, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. The workshop will run every Tuesday from 6:30pm to 8pm for four weeks, beginning in January 2018.